Our Quality and Safety certificates
Blue Thor AB is a part of RNDV Holding, therefore ensuring quality and safety is at the core of our business:
A management infrastructure has been developed that oversees everything from environmental integrity and health and safety regulations. Every element is closely monitored and analyzed in order to identify possible routes for continuous improvement.
Blue Thor AB management system principles
Our HSE policy involves:
• Adopting a risk-based approach that takes into account external and internal context in a responsible manner;
• Seeking for continual improvements through definite and verifiable HSE targets;
• Focusing on preventing occupational injury and work-related illness;
• Learning from incidents by continually improving our work environment;
• Conducting surveys and taking measures with the aim of reducing the possibility of accidents to a minimum;
• Training and skill development in health and work sectors;
• Enabling and ensuring employee participation and inclusion in HSE activities.
• Clear areas of responsibility and authority in relation to HSE amongst managers and employees.
Last Minute Risk Analysis (LMRA)
Blue Thor works to minimize any possible risks when performing project. If agreed with customer – we perform A Last Minute Risk Analysis ( LMRA). It is a short and final assessment at the workplace, filled out by workers. Often a LMRA is a short checklist that has a few common subjects: safety, health and environment.
The purpose of a LMRA is to create awareness and exclude potential risks. A LMRA needs to be performed to ensure that the estimated risk and the measures that are taken are consistent with the situation at the workplace. It is important that a Last Minute Risk Analysis is always in compliance with the local rules and regulations.
Benefits of LMRA:
- Increased awareness and use of the hazard recognition process;
- Increased accountability for supervisors and employees to help create a safe workplace;
- Increased contact between supervisors and employees that focus on safety;
- A better understanding of the various risk tolerance levels for employees;
- Identify and reduce any risks of an incident at the workplace;
- The working situation may have changed before the work has started, possibly creating
new dangerous situations;
- Involving workers in a safe and healthy work environment during hazardous work;
- Exposure and management of any potential risks: If risks are reported, measures should be taken to create a safe environment for workers;